Like many other agencies, the AFRL Rome Research Site has specific policies for all electronics and other equipment that are brought into the facility. Exhibitors who wish to bring any kind of electronics or equipment with them on the day of the showcase (whether for personal use and/or demo purposes), must inventory such equipment using the AFRL Rome Research Site Equipment Form and submitting it to Devin Casey at email@example.com or by fax to 443-561-2431. Deadline for submission is COB on Monday, August 28, 2017.
The following items are strictly prohibited from being brought into the building:
- All portable recording devices (audio and/or video)
- Magnetic Media (disks, USB Flash drives, and CD-ROMs)
- Anything with transmitting capabilities
- Firearms, ammunition, explosives, and incendiary devices
- Alcoholic beverages and narcotics
**All laptops must have video and wireless capabilities disabled. Built-in webcams should not be visible.
If you are unsure whether or not a piece of equipment is categorized as a prohibited item, please take the following action:
- Contact your NCSI Sales Representative at 888-603-8899 for more information.
- List the item in question on the AFRL Rome Research Site Equipment Form but make sure to list other permitted items as back up equipment in case the items in question are denied. Exhibitors may not bring any additional items/equipment that have not been previously listed and submitted via the supplied Equipment Form.