NCSI, based in Columbia, Maryland, is actively seeking highly-motivated team players who will contribute to our continued growth and success. Our most successful employees are action oriented with experience in sales and/or event planning. If you thrive in fast-paced environments and would like to begin a meaningful career where your energy and experience will be valued, NCSI might be the perfect match for you.
Current Job Openings
There are currently no job openings.
Employment & Benefit Offerings
- Unlimited opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- Exciting travel opportunities (United States and Europe)
- Group health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- 401(K) plan
- Healthcare flexible spending account (FSA)
- Dependent care flexible spending account (DCAP)
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Named a Top Workplace by The Baltimore Sun — November 2011
- Named “Best Places To Work” by Baltimore Magazine — February 2013
- Columbia, Maryland was voted #6 in the 2014 edition of Money Magazine's list of America’s Best Places to Live
To be considered for any of our current openings, please submit a cover letter and résumé with desired position title, requisition number and salary requirements to Howard Blumberg, firstname.lastname@example.org. U.S. Citizenship is required. NCSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in applying for employment with NCSI and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Human Resources department at 443-561-2400.