Who Should Exhibit?
Companies with an innovative product/service, open source projects, data science industry leaders, industry pioneers, and products and services who can offer demonstrations would all have a good experience and could expect ROI at DC DATACON.
How will exhibiting help me and my company?
This event is all about networking, meeting the right people, sharing ideas, and charting the future for data science in the region. Presenting your company demo/exhibit at this event not only gives you access to this community, but positions you as a leader and active part of the conversation.
- Access all 9 meet-ups and their members in one place, at one time
- Technology Exchange and community learning
- Network with data science professionals in the National Capital Region
- Take the opportunity to engage in a substantive conversation about the future of data science in the Region. Connect to others in the community
- Facilitated conference networking – no need to find out who’s who
- Easy access to reach and deliver the message of how you can help be a player in the community
- Looking for talent to join your team? What better place to recruit and speak face to face with a vast network of local experts in the data Science community
- Expand beyond commercial aspects of your business and reach key government decision makers. Or look outside of your current government box and meet with commercial innovators and leaders
Each exhibitor will receive
- One 72” x 30” banquet table (standard 6 foot table)
- Two Chairs
- Two Exhibitor Badges
- Company Listing on the Event Website*
- Company Listing in the Event Program*
*Some marketing inclusions are time sensitive and must be provided by the exhibitor in advance of the event.
Expected Makeup of Conference Attendees
- Corporate Executives
- Data Science Professionals
- US Government Personnel
- Digital and Social Media Managers
- Non-Profit and Community Organizations
- IT Professionals
- Predictive Analytics Professionals
- Analytics Professionals
- Data Innovators
- Chief Data Officers – Public and Private
- Marketing Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- CRM Managers
- Data Cabinet – US Government
- Government Agencies
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 - 8:30am - 5:00pm
For more information about exhibiting at DC DATACON please contact: