Transportation to and from STL
The St. Louis Lambert International Airport is approximately 15 miles SE from the Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel.
Approxmimately $40.00+ per way to the Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel
Taxi Zones at St. Louis Lambert International Airport:
- Terminal 1: Exit Door 14 to Garage Yellow Level
- T2: Exit Door 12
Exact fares depend on final destination. Each taxi will have an Airport Use Fee of $4.00 per pickup.
Approximately $21.00 per person one way.
Reserve Online at Go Best Express Airport Shuttle or call 1-877-STL-GOVAN (1-877-785-4682).
Limousine and Sedan Services
St. Louis Lambert International Airport offers access to a number of local bus, limo, sedan and van services to accommodate the unique needs of travelers.
- American Transportation Company: (314) 872-7200
- A-VIP Limo and Car Service: (314) 576-5211
- Best Transportation of St. Louis: (314) 989-1500
- Cardinal Limousine Service: (618) 337-8839
- Champagne Limousine Services: (618) 466-7001
- Excel Transportation: (314) 741-6550
- Express Car Service, Inc: (314) 993-8444
- Gem Transportation: (314) 731-1707
- Jed Limousine: (314) 429-2200
- Kelly's Limousine Service: (618) 397-3510
- Risinger's Limousine and Sedan Man: (314) 878-4857
- Silver Star: (888) 344-1975
- Executive Transfer and Charter: (800) 789-5311
MetroLink is the St. Louis metropolitan region's light rail system and is operated by Metro as part of a fully integrated regional transportation system.
MetroLink has 37 stations and stretches 46 miles. It serves several municipalities in St. Louis County, Missouri, St. Clair and Monroe Counties in Illinois, and the City of St. Louis. Advance fare required.
Metrolink Station Terminal 1 is at Exit Door 1, Ticketing Level, east of all ticket counters.
Metrolink Station Terminal 2 is at Exit Door 12, through the parking garage.