Parking is limited on LA AFB. Attendees are encouraged to carpool or use a taxi or ride sharing service to get to base. Parking has been reserved in the top two levels of the parking garage and SMC will have folks outside directing people.
The base's mailing address is 483 North Aviation. To get directions to the base using a GPS navigation device or a web-based map service, such as Google Maps or MapQuest, use this address to find the main gate:
Los Angeles Air Force Base
Gordon Conference Center
400 North Douglas St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Please Note: Military and DoD personnel must present DoD identification to enter the base. Marine sentries assist visitors arriving at the base; visitors are issued vehicle passes and given directions to their destination. Proper identification, such as a state driver’s license, is required to get onto base. Vehicles may be subject to search.
FROM LAX International Airport
- Drive along Vicksburg Ave
- Take Center Way to World Way
- Take CA-1 S/S Sepulveda Blvd to E Mariposa Ave in El Segundo
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto E Mariposa Ave
- Turn right onto N Douglas St
- The Gate will be on your left
FROM Gate-On Foot
- After passing through the gate, continue straight to the crosswalk
- Walk across West Orbital Loop, the Space and Missile System Center Complex will be in front of you
- Follow the side walk, Building 270 will be on your left
- Enter through the center doors, this is the Gordon Conference Center