Industry Day Registration
The Industry Day sessions are open to all industry partners and contractors. The sessions will feature government speakers discussing current initiatives and emerging challenges. The sessions will take place in the Gordon Conference Center (GCC).
3 Easy Ways to Register…
- Register online
- Download the registration form. Then, fax or email the completed form to NCSI at 443-561-2433 or email@example.com.
Mail the completed registration form with payment to:
P.O. Box 64466
Baltimore, MD 21264-4466
Please note: Credit cards will not be charged until September 26, 2017.
- Government Employee/Active Military Industry Day Only: $0.00
- Industry/Government Contractor Industry Day EARLY BIRD PRICE (By August 15, 2017): $249.00
- Industry/Government Contractor Industry Day: $299.00
- Industry/Government Contractor Industry Day - With exhibiting table: $99.00
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than Thursday, September 21, 2017 after which you will be held 100% liable for the amount due. All sales after Thursday, September 21, 2017 are final. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS. To cancel your registration, email Brianna Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 443-561-2369. You may also send someone in your place if you are unable to attend. Please see below for substitution information.
All substitutions must be received no later than Thursday, September 21, 2017. Please fill out the substitution form and fax it to Brianna Taylor at 443-561-2369. NO ON-SITE SUBSTITUTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
All registrants are required to provide a check or a credit card at the time of registration. Registrants must pay in advance or on-site to receive a badge. Receipts will be emailed after the event.
Please indicate if you require special assistance during the conference via email to Brianna Taylor at email@example.com or via phone at 443-561-2368.