Wiesbaden is located in the southwestern part of Germany and serves as the capital of the federal German state of Hesse. USAG Wiesbaden, also known as Clay Kaserne, has been experiencing an influx of personnel since 2012 due to both the return of various tenant units to post and the relocating of other organizations previously housed at Campbell Barracks, which closed permanently in 2013.
USAG Wiesbaden/Clay Kaserne is approximately 20 minutes from the Frankfurt International Airport, two hours from Spangdahlem AB, and two hours from Patch Barracks.
Custom Driving Directions
Use this address to generate directions using GPS devices or online mapping tools.
Please note: These directions will take you close to the installation. Please follow the directions below from major highways to ensure accuracy.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: If using the GPS address provided this will lead you to the Wiesbaden Community area, please follow the written instructions below to locate the Clay Kaserne/Wiesbaden North Main Gate.***
From Spangdahlem AB
- Head north on L46
- Merge onto the A60 via the ramp to Wittlich
- Take exit 127-Salmtal towards Klausen/Piesport/Flughafen Hahn
- Turn left onto L47
- Turn right at the T-shaped intersection to stay on L47
- Follow L47 to L158
- Go through the traffic circle and continue onto B50
- Turn left onto B327/B50, continuing to follow B50
- Keep right at the fork, following signs for Mainz/Ludwigshafen/A61 to merge onto the A61
- Take a slight right onto E42, following signs for the A60/Frankfurt/Mainz/Ingelheim/Bingen-Ost
- Follow the directions below from the A60/Frankfurt/Mainz/Ingelheim/Bingen-Ost to USAG Wiesbaden/Clay Kaserne
From the A60/Frankfurt/Mainz/Ingelheim/Bingen-Ost to USAG Wiesbaden/Clay Kaserne
- Merge onto the A60/E42
- At the interchange of 18-Dreieck Mainz, keep right and follow signs for the A643 towards Frankfurt a.M./Wiesbaden/MZ-Gonsenheim
- Take the exit onto A66 towards Frankfurt
- Take exit 6-Wiesbaden-Erbenheim and merge onto Boelckestraße/B455 towards Mainz-Kastel
- Take the exit towards WI-Erbenheim-Süd
- Turn right onto Zum Friedhof/K634
- At the traffic circle, take the second exit towards the North/Main Gate
- Follow the directions below from the North/Main Gate towards the Wiesbaden Fitness Center
From the North/Main Gate to the Wiesbaden Fitness Center
- Once through the North/Main Gate, continue straight on Lindsey Avenue
- Take the third right onto Gebaude Road
- The Wiesbaden Fitness Center will be on your left
- You may park in any unmarked space behind the Wiesbaden Fitness Center