Event Account Executive
National Conference Services, Inc. (NCSI) is looking for a highly motivated entry-level Account Executive to grow our federal events in the US, Europe and Africa. Through our proven on the job training we prepare you to start and grow your sales career! As part of the Federal Events Sales Team, you will offer marketing solutions and sell event space to companies seeking to expand and grow in the federal market. If you are driven by success, competitive, ready to be challenged, and committed to building relationships, you may be a great candidate for the Account Executive position here at NCSI!
About NCSI: National Conference Services, Inc. is the industry leader in planning and coordination of Government conferences, meetings, expositions and event planning. Our company culture and family environment draws the most highly motivated, competitive, and logistically organized people in the industry. NCSI offers the opportunity for you to have a direct impact on our small business! We cater to some of the largest defense and intelligence agencies in the government and we take pride in being able to offer the best service from an incredible team of people. Our sales staff is highly motivated to work as a team and individually to hit goals and reach new milestones. NCSI, based in Columbia, MD has been proud to be recognized as one of the “25 Best Places” to work by Baltimore Magazine.
Want to learn more?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow existing client base
- Make 50 outbound calls per day
- Prospect and develop new business
- Maintain and develop customer relationships with contact by phone and in person
- Facilitate events both locally and throughout the United States & Europe
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals
- Display a positive professional attitude and a high level of customer service to customers and teammates
- Utilize Event Management Database to record and track sales
- Work from NCSI HQ office in Columbia, MD
- BS/BA degree
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Professional, highly motivated self starter that is skilled at networking and relationship building
- Attention to detail, execution and follow through
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Travel is required 30% of the year which will include some weekends
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- US citizenship
Our most successful employees are action oriented with a passion for sales and/or event planning. If you thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy working with a team then please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.